Thursday, May 17, 2012

when you love something...


buy 2 of them!  

I've really grown to love this year's wedge sneaker trend, but obvi can't afford the Isabel Marant OGs of the trend.  I debated getting a pair of knockoffs via ebay, and even bought a pair of Steve Madden knockoffs only to return them.  If I can't get the real thing, I'm not going to try to pull off something that is clearly pretending to be something it's not.  Knockoffs were ok when I was 20 years old, but are just a big no no as a grown woman.  So I found a wedge sneaker at Topshop that embraces the trend but isn't an exact replica of the high end brands.  I first got them in black and 10 minutes after trying them on purchased them in white.  They are now even selling them in pink and silver, but I suppose I'll stop at black and white...for now.  They are uuuuuuber comfy and look so cute with skirts, shorts, jeans, overalls- everything I'll be rocking this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment