Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Favorites

New Jeffrey Campbell 'Mention' Leopard flats.  I rarely wear flats, but I'll make an exception when they are this perfect.
 
 Now that I've mastered wearing heels with socks, these perfectly mismatched Happy Socks from Gargyle definitely require a place on my Happy Feet.  (seriously cute stuff on this site though!)
 Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty book from the Met exhibit.  Need inspiration?  Look no further.
 Awesome new bag of leather scraps I received from Etsy, can't wait to turn them into jewelry this weekend!  Yes I get terribly excited over a bag of someones leather scraps, hey it's the little things right?
 Tan Towels!  I don't know if these alone will make me 'Look Good Naked' but I do have a nice easy glow to start the summer off with them!
'I Don't Know' by Kassidy.  With all the hot girls and boys (the band dudes) in this video, I almost want to commit myself to a mental hospital.  But seriously, check it out, you'll love the song and be singing it all day!

5 comments: