Monday, June 13, 2011

Inside My Beauty Essentials

A glimpse into my medicine cabinet and the items that are essentials to me:
1. Favorite nail polish shades for this summer- Essie Mezmerised and OPI Atomic Orange
2. OPI drying drops, never paint your nails without it
3. Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder- for the perfect finish
4. Oscar Blondi Dry Shampoo- great for a girl with bangs
5. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Serum
6. Aveda hand relief- THE best hand lotion ever.
7. Garnier Fructis shine serum
8. Sephora make up brush cleaner
9. Moroccan Oil- it is as good as everyone says
10. Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Revitalizer Cream- When my skin gets dry this is it, perfectly thick and moisturizing without being oily

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the OPI Atomic Orange. I am going to have to get that!

    btw I nominated you for an award on my latest post! Be sure to check it out :)
    http://talesofsamanthasomething.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete