Monday, June 6, 2011

A Home for My Jewels

 As the size of my jewelry collection is ever increasing, my need to creatively store it all has needed to increase as well!
 I've kind of used my jewelry to 'decorate' my apartment in a way.  I like to look for old glass ash trays to keep jewelry in.  This one I got at a flea market.  And the hand I got at Urban Outfitters, perfect for rings.
 I found these glass fruit trays on ebay that have a few compartments to fabulously fit some stuff in.
My most recent addition has been to decorate my walls with necklaces using hooks and nails to drape them.  Best part is that it keeps them from getting all tangled up!  (All of these items are part of my CB designs collection available for purchase here)

What are your tricks for storing your jewels??

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! I’m going to work on reorganizing my jewelry tonight, I had a closet organizer that broke so now I have stuff EVERYWHERE. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of using jewelry as home decor! I am a neat freak and like to have completely clear surfaces so all my jewelry is in these cute vintage patterned tins. - WMS.

    www.wardrobeofamillionairestudent.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My NYC apartment is much too small to keep every surface clear!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for all these great ideas! xo

    ReplyDelete