Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

 
My patriotic manicure
 
 First attempt at crawfish.  Not the easiest thing to eat but fun!
 The view from my hotel room last weekend and my Jeffrey Campbell Foxy's.  Does it get any more American??
A very American tall cool Budweiser and my matching Chuck Taylors
My 4th of July weekend spent at Watkins Glen, NY for Phish's Super Ball IX.  A 3 day festival of epic measures!
In front of the Wonder Wheel in between sets.
8 sets of Phish, beautiful summer weather and now home for my sweetie's famous Juicy Lucy burgers.  Happy 4th of July everyone!!


4 comments:

  1. mmm those crawfish looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the food look very yunny! nice to see you had a good time and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks friends, hope you had an awesome weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete