Friday, July 29, 2011

Gel Manicure- A Major Do!

Last week I went for my first gel manicure- I know what took me so long?  After years and years of acrylic nails, after I got rid of them I just never looked back to any kind of artificial type nail.  Well that was stupid of me! 

I went to Valley NYC, who can do anything you can dream of on nails, and got a gel manicure with a burgundy colored glitter gradient.  I am in love with the results and can easily see the salon becoming a more regular visit of mine.  I'm on day 6 of the manicure and it is still in perfect condition.

1 comment:

  1. I love them as well and I wish I would have done it in the past instead of acrylic too. See I dont put fake tips on mine but I need to keep my natural nail short and strong at the same time so they won't break. The gel manicure is the best and I love getting them too.
    Mad For Fashion
    www.madforfashionforless.com

    ReplyDelete