Monday, May 2, 2011

Loving: Opening Ceremony







I have become quite a growing fan of all things Opening Ceremony. With the opening last year of NYC's second store a few blocks from my office, my lusting grows every time I pass their windows. (sometimes I need to take a detour when I'm feeling particularly vulnerable)
These photos are from their Spring 2011 lookbook shot by the famed Terry Richardson and feature Lindsey Wixson- how major does she look? (obsessing over the soft curls and red lips)

The collection is finally available in stores and online and covers basically everything on your spring/summer wishlist- lace, nautical, cargo, sheers, prints, 70s, oh my! Do I even need to mention the shoes???? I didn't think so.

check out more of the lookbook here

No comments:

Post a Comment