Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Behold Festival Season!









I can't say that I'm a big fan of the summer music festivals. While I am a regular concert goer, I also live in NYC where its hard enough to escape a crowded setting on a daily basis. So I just can't get into paying hundreds of dollars to be in the middle of nowhere where a tent (or local seedy hotel) is my only escape. I have access to plenty of concerts year round and just don't feel the need to cram my entire concert experience into 3 days with hundreds of thousands of other people.

THAT SAID, I DO love festival attire! I'm a big fan of the carefree, hippie, rocker chic and effortless feeling to the outfits put together and the easy, natural waves you can get away with in not doing your hair for days. Its a great vibe that I totally steal for my summer weekend looks when I trek to Coney Island or obscure parts of the city rocking my big headphones (my own personal city music festival).

No comments:

Post a Comment