Friday, April 15, 2011

A Springtime Ode to Jeffrey Campbell







It is the time of year that all around are cute Easter dresses for little girls in store windows and brightly colored candy everywhere. The trees and flowers are finally starting to blossom and the sun is shining longer. But the biggest sign of spring for me has to be in my shoe closet! I have been preparing for this time for weeks and months now and it is just about here...and of course, Jeffrey Campbell has been right there with me (Thanks to Solestruck and Nasty Gal). My brand new Litas, Fords, and Mariels will be putting that extra spring in my step this season and maybe if I am extra good, the Easter Bunny might slip an extra pair in my basket this year!

(and yes, sometimes I have photo shoots with my shoes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment